Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to Active SA!

Ladies and Gentleman,

Welcome to my new blog! This is my first blog and I hope this is a new and fun way for me to share events and ideas that are happening around San Antonio, TX.

Let's face it... a really common saying here is, "Keep San Antonio lame." This is kind of sad and I think there is a lot of beauty and fun things to do in San Antonio that a lot of people aren't aware of.

So with that I want to make you aware of something, mainly those who complain about San Antonio...

WE AREN'T AUSTIN, WE ARE SAN ANTONIO!

I have traveled the world and have come to the conclusion that a place is what you (the individual) make of it. There is a lot of opportunity here in San Antonio to lead a healthy and active lifestyle while having fun!

Now you are asking, "So what are some of those "fun" things you are talking about?"

Those are just a few things you can do here! This is a great place to live and have fun! 

Biggest thing I recommend is getting out of your comfort zone. Want to try something and can't find a friend to join you? Don't let that stop you! Go out and experience things for yourself, meet new friends, and have an adventure! 



Have a cool event or activity coming up? send me a message and I'll make sure I share it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment